Our November Justice Café Topic is Technology.
Join the Justice Cafe Near You!
“If we leave people out from having access or ownership or control of the technology, then we're really denying them of something larger--to have participation in a democratic society.”
~ Lori Ann Taylor of Native Public Media
Reflect & Explore (Before the Cafe)
- Reflect on what changes in technology you have experienced in your lifetime. What are positive/negative impacts?
- Spend less time online and use time for in person social interactions. What do you notice?
- Look for stories of technology justice in news and global events.
- Explore the topic further using the "learn more" links below
Learn More (Before and After the Cafe)
- Visit these websites to learn more about the critical issues and real life stories
- Watch a video clip about technology & justice
Continue the Conversation (After the Cafe)
- Visit the Conversation Blog
- Connect with young adults in other cities in the main Discussion Blog
- Post an update from your Justice Cafe conversation
- Share action suggestions and continue the conversation
- Watch a video clip and post a comment
Act for Justice