Our September Justice Café Topic is Peace & Conflict.
Join the Justice Café near you!
“Peace is not an absence of war. It is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice.” ~Baruch Spinoza
Reflect & Explore—Before the Café
- Be aware of your everyday interactions. How do you handle conflict? Who are the peacemakers in your life?
- Pay attention to peace and conflict in the media. How is this topic addressed in news programs, music, and television shows?
- Watch a video and post a comment.
- Explore the topic further by using the “learn more” links below.
Learn More—Before and after the Café
- Visit these websites to learn more about the critical issues and life stories.
Continue the Conversation—After the Café
- Visit the Conversation Blog
- Connect with young adults in other cities in the main Discussion Blog.
- Post an update from you Justice Café conversation.
- Share action suggestions and continue the conversation.
- Watch a videoclip and post a comment.
Act for Justice
- Strive to maintain peaceful relationships in your daily life.
- Participate in the next Global Day of Listening at www.globaldayoflistening.org
- Visit the IPJC Legislative Action Center to take action for peace.